1. Go to coursesites.com
2. Find the green "Sign Up" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select "As an Instructor" from the drop-down menu.
4. Fill in your first name, last name, and your @teachteam.org email address into the first three boxes.
5. In the box labeled "Country", select United States.
6. Click on the box labeled "Institution/District/Company". This will take you to a searchable pop over menu.
7. Type "Teach team" exactly as it appears in the quotes into the search menu.
8. Our organization should appear as "Teach team" with an orange box labeled "BC" to the right of it, meaning Beyond Campus; as well as "IL" to the far left of it signifying that we are an Illinois based organization. Select our organization and continue.
9. Create a username that includes your first and last name. (use your middle name or numbers if your desired username is unavailable).
ex: Jane Doe would appear as:
10. Create a memorable password.
12. Enter the security answer into the answer box.
13. Click the green "Save and Continue" button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
14. You will be brought to a second menu entitled "2. Create Course". Click the skip button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
15. You will be taken to another menu labeled "3. Invite Students". Ignore this menu upon your first log-in, as you will need to meet with your students and have a parent/guardian sign a permission waver before being able to invite to work with you on CourseSites.
16. When you are granted permission to administer evaluations and track your assigned student's progress, create separate course page that is named after the student. If you have two or more students who share a first and last name, name the courses using the student's first, middle, and last names.
17. Follow the below video tutorials to create your courses.
The videos featured on this page were approved by TeachTeam as educational supplements for our tutor training program. TeachTeam does not claim ownership of any of the videos featured on this page.